United Way of Rutland County partners to create stronger
and healthier communities.
For over 70 years UWRC has supported our community by:
• raising awareness of community needs;
• engaging donors during our annual campaign;
• bringing people together;
• and supporting our partner agencies.
In Community Impact Funding:
• What does not change is how hard we work to raise funds and ensure they are
distributed wisely and used well.
• What must change is our skill at measuring program outcomes and reporting
our successes. By being accountable to our stakeholders, we will ensure continued
support. And by having a story to tell, we will attract new funding to enable us to
help our community towards a brighter future.
Community Impact Handbook
The Community Impact Handbook is packed with information to answer frequently
asked questions and guide agencies in applying for UWRC grants. It contains
information on the UWRC requirements for RFPs, Outcome Based Accountability,
the Logic Model of Evaluation, and other important aspects of Community Impact.